How to supply your own print-ready artwork
After you have placed your order, you will receive an e-mail confirmation which will include your artwork file request.
For your artwork to be produced accurately, please ensure that you follow the requirements below.
- Start by checking the artwork template PDF for the product you have ordered, alternatively check the templates on the “Downloads” page.
- Please ensure that your artwork meets our specifications below. Not only does this avoid unnecessary delays, but we cannot be held responsible for errors that occur from supplied artwork that does not meet our specification.
- Take note of the bleed area if required and the safe print zone. These areas are marked on the template.
All artwork must be supplied as stated below:
- According to our product templates (if applicable).
- 3mm bleed for standard digital and litho printed products such as business cards, leaflets, postcards etc.
- 5mm bleed for large format and display products such as posters, banners, roller banners and flags, etc. (When scaled to full size).
- With crop marks (unless specified on product template).
- Each artwork/design as a separate file or page.
- With each file name including the order number.
- At the correct size for digital and litho printed products.
- For large-format products such as posters, banners, etc.
- Proportionally scaled (minimum scale of 25% at 300dpi of the final printed size is required) to ensure image quality.
- Example: A5 artwork upscaled to A1 print = 400% output – So the image in the A5 document will need to be 100% at 300dpi. Alternatively the whole A5 document will need to be 1754 x 2480 pixels in size.
- In CMYK colour mode (any RGB images will be converted to CMYK, we will not be responsible for any colour difference due to this process).
- All images at a resolution of 300dpi (dots per inch).
- All images embedded.
- All fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes.
- All visible template guides removed.
Only file formats accepted:
- High-resolution PDF
- High-resolution JPG
FREE ARTWORK CHECK
We will always send you a proof of your artwork for approval before we print. If we spot any issues, we will contact you to let you know what needs to be corrected.
PLEASE NOTE: The delivery schedule is based on the approval of print-ready artwork.